Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » Nubstars » Boss Strats

Post subject: Ulduar - XT-002 Deconstructor Strat 25
 Post Posted: Apr 21, '09 12:48 pm 

I found this strat browsing forums and felt it would apply to our current raiding situation ... tell me whatcha think

XT-002 Strategy. (edited slightly for more clearity and guild roles.)

Melee = Split into 2 groups ( left or right ) to form a 'triangle' with the tank on the boss to spread out the chance of Lightbomb debuff hitting everyone.

Tank = Posistion boss close to stairs - Offtank chill with range until he spawns Pummelers and hold them off to a side slightly ( Fanboi MT, Thane/Beat/Elf OT)

Range = Procide to spread out semi circle style around boss but dont go max range you want to be in range of at least 2 or 3 healers and the lightbomb debuff is easily rangeable by your neighbor.

Gravity Bomb = This is the hidden killer. Range dont have to worry about lightbomb even when we closely gather around ( 25 yards to 10 yards from boss is fine ) just dont be within a few yards of the light debuff guy. Melee runs off to the side and comes back after. Gravity bomb however ppl should look for and move away from a good distance ( about double that of lightbomb ). It's important that you move away from this debuff.

Proceed to pew pew - Heart pops out and you blast it with all DPS (blow Heroism on the 2nd heart phase as soon as it becomes targetable)- at last few seconds of heart out have range dps on each side begin to smash the adds - melee should help on front corner adds if they get close , ie; Fan of Knives and such. Dont worry about your posistioning much when cleaning up adds just after they are cleaned up go back to your posistions. If you worry too much about getting close to so and so your just gonna let him eat bots because you are being sissies.

Repeat 3 times and win.

With our healers skill level I dont believe healing will be an issue as long as Gravity Bombs are called out ASAP and that person moves quickly (and efficiently) out of range. If we can keep our main DPS'ers (hard hitters) on that heart it will be GG.

I believe this start will work well opposed to our grouping in the center strat...

Thanks Guys.

Profile Send private message  

Board index » Nubstars » Boss Strats