Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » Nubstars » Raids/Raid Signups

Post subject: Seleukos' Friday Night 10 Mans
 Post Posted: Dec 28, '09 11:18 pm 

I realize that there are people who have a main or alt that either can't make the times for other runs or can't seem to be lucky enough to be online when a spur of the moment run takes place. So I am scheduling a night of fun and adventure(i hope) for friday nights. I will open up the night with a run of ICC 10 (which mains and alts are allowed to sign up for) and follow it up with a ToGC 10 Insanity Attempt (This run will be mostly mains with the exception of a few well geared alts). The ICC 10 will be open roll to mains and alts alike. The ToGC 10 will be open rolls for everything except the 258 Cloak and Faction mount which will have priority given to mains.

Feel free to post saying you are interested and which toon you have in mind. I will select based off of what is needed to succeed. Obviously mains will be favored when raid slots are filled in (notice i said FAVORED not garaunteed).

If you sign up, SHOW UP and ON TIME. Don't waste the time of the other 9 raiders that are depending on you to show up. If for some reason you can't make it, then let us know ahead of time or post here, courtesy goes a long ways. If your name is not put on one of the raid lists consider yourself a backup, I will definately take notice of backups who make themselves available.

When: Every Friday (did you even read the subject?)
Time: 7pm Server until we succeed or say fuck it.

Last edited by Seleukos on Jan 07, '10 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Seleukos' Friday Night 10 Mans
 Post Posted: Dec 30, '09 6:03 pm 

Sel...will come on Baines for dps. If u need a tank, will save Axlez for this instead.. Thanks

Post Posted: Dec 30, '09 11:39 pm 
Green Machine
ill tank on beatbox

*this post was edited by fan because appy is retarded and doesnt login to post :)

Post Posted: Dec 31, '09 12:35 am 

I can come tank it i'll be free all day.

Post Posted: Dec 31, '09 7:02 am 

I should be able to fill the heal/dps slot.

My dps gear is better than my heal gear, but i can pop tree form if needed.

-oom

Post Posted: Jan 07, '10 6:52 pm 

Just to clarify this is a weekly event, I get whispers asking if it will happen and the answer is yes. I will definately let you know ahead of time if there is a friday where i can't make it, or if my net goes out ill call drunk and he will let you guys know. Also last week there was some frustration about invites.

Im sorry if anyone was offended but please note the start time, it is not normal raid start time because this is not a raid that fan put together. The start time is 7PM, it is clearly written in the OP and it is bolded. If you have a brain fart moment and show up at 7:30 I won't be upset and I will understand, but I would ask that you understand that the start time was 7PM and that I might wait 10 mins for you but I can't wait all night. If you show late and your spot was filled im sorry but im not removing someone else from the raid to squeeze you in.

I am removing the run roster from the OP because it will change from week to week based on who is on. I don't have enough notice nor contact with the people that ran the previous week to give an accurate estimate on the raid comp. Just know that at 7PM I will see what is available and build the raid from there.

Post Posted: Jan 08, '10 1:47 am 

7, ai ai captain.

will be there and ready to do whatever's clever. Time for a second group to whoop up putricide.

Post Posted: Jan 08, '10 12:13 pm 

No word in the English language rhymes with "MONTH". I just wanted to make you aware.

Post Posted: Jan 08, '10 5:07 pm 

looking forward to dropping some new boss's

Post Posted: Jan 08, '10 6:40 pm 

There have been alot of requests to run with this group this week, and by that I mean way more dps than can be taken. Do not take offense if I can't take you because obviously there are only 5dps slots in a raid.

Board index » Nubstars » Raids/Raid Signups