[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
forums.nubstars.com • View topic - Raid Population
Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post subject: Raid Population
 Post Posted: Sep 23, '08 7:52 pm 
Living Legend

Please tell us....

What we have to do... to get you guys to show up for raids.

Do we need to change raid days?
Do we need to change loot system?
Do we need to change leadership?

Please tell us what we have to do to get you to show up and raid.

We are out of ideas here.. So please, please... give us an idea of what we can do to make it easier to raid other than setting 2 days a week and making loot free roll.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Raid Population
 Post Posted: Sep 24, '08 9:45 am 

I've had soccer all summer on Tuesday's so that's why I'm usually not around then. But come October they should be free for me.

My feelings are that with Wrath approaching, people may be not as inclined to push for content that isn't really going to matter soon...not my thoughts, but still it could be a factor.

School is a pain as well for getting in the way, but I don't think switching days will correct that...it's just sort of busy all the time and super busy on certain nights.

...sooo....struggle through? i dunno man.

Post Posted: Sep 24, '08 9:56 am 
Set 5-O

I have been absent these last 2 weeks due to the power outages in Houston... I just got power back yesterday but I still have to wait for the cable company to give us service again because that got knocked out as well. So I -should- be raiding again by the end of this week.

Post Posted: Sep 24, '08 10:08 am 
Living Legend

If only my professors weren't such %*#$#$%s... Stupid college owning mah life right now. Return date: unknown. Attendance: sporadic at best :(

Heh and ya, little was owned by that hurricane that came through recently. 11 days without power and 12 days and counting without internet. Much suckage.

And I'll admit it, I'm feeling a bit of the pre-WotLK blues. Motivation is low in general for me.

Post Posted: Sep 25, '08 1:30 pm 

Given that the current raid days are mutually complimentary with Saints, if the content would be mutually complimentary as well, i.e Saints/HS Nubstars/BT, or vice versa, could draw a few temps from there.

Can't speak for Saints, but may be worth pursuing.

Post Posted: Sep 29, '08 1:13 am 
Green Machine
Since I play from Germany...the current raid times are pretty brutal for me.

I work Monday - Friday, and since I'm 6 hours ahead I can't join in on raids.

Earlier raids (mid-day) and/or Friday/Saturday night raids (I don't mind pulling all-nighters if it means I actually get into raids).

Post Posted: Sep 29, '08 1:20 am 

Post Posted: Sep 29, '08 8:34 pm 
Living Legend

Well, I've been in a bit of a bargain with my roommate. He cuts down on his 200+ ounces of caffeine a day and I cut back my WoW playtime. Generally speaking, I'm available to play just not in large chunks of time. Mondays are limited regardless, as I tutor a friend those evenings.

I've also had bronchitis for most of the semester thus far. WTB dispel/cleanse IRL.

My cell number is in my officer note, but I'll post it here in case anyone else needs me. If you need a DPS and I'm not on, give me a call and I'll do what I can. 972-965-3742. Just don't make me block you :P

Edit: As a side note, I'm not going to lie - the loot situation has frustrated me for a long time now. I'm past the point of it mattering. I would complain and QQ, but I can offer no solution that would be more preferable.

Post Posted: Sep 30, '08 10:46 am 

Post Posted: Oct 13, '08 1:55 am 
Green Machine
I have class that ends at 9:30pm EST on monday, tuesday and thursday.
Class that ends at 8pm on wednesday.
Sucks for now.

Board index » General Discussion