[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
forums.nubstars.com • View topic - Goodbye and Goodluck to you all!
Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post subject: Goodbye and Goodluck to you all!
 Post Posted: Jun 25, '11 11:49 pm 
Living Legend

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired - you quit when the gorilla is tired. -Robert Strauss

Yeah I mean, Can’t say a lot of you will be surprised.

Everyday I just keep telling myself its time to move on. I meant to a long time ago.

I just wanted us to do something that we were never able to do. I tried for a long time to see if it would happen. It just never did. I appreciate all the time and everything you guys have given to me. Even if it never amounted to what I truly expected you guys to be able to do in the end. Some of you had some real ability. Some of you well just never learned.

Vent will remain up until the middle/end of October. Use it as much as you like.

Those of you with emails/forum accounts need not worry. I will be locking that information down. I will leave the forums up for a while incase you need to pull information or whatever off. Not sure about a cut off date.

I am sorry for leaving, but if I don’t now I never will. You have been a lot of fun to play with and will be missed.

My gorilla is tired.

Best of wishes to all of you,

Fan the Voice Jenkins, aka Squating Tony Danza, aka Cashforgold Grandma, aka YO GE EM, aka chief, aka champ, aka Male Draenei Warrior with Warglaives, aka Puffdaddy, aka What you say

PS. HELL YES BROTHER TO THE BEAR SAC '11, ITS LIKE 1-2-3 TEDDY ROCKSPIN's STABBING THE WATER IN MY COMPUTER. BRICK IN THE PERFECT WORLD, WHATS PLUM IN FRENCH. AHHHHHHHH SCREAMING LIKE A GIRL FOR SOME SHITTY WALMART CAKE :)

PPS. Heal for dick!

PPSS. Banana.

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Goodbye and Goodluck to you all!
 Post Posted: Jun 26, '11 9:16 pm 
Green Machine
que passa pass the pizza to tony denza.

that will be all.

love you.

no gay

...just bromance

Post Posted: Jun 28, '11 11:16 pm 
Living Legend

lol you forget your login?

Post Posted: Jun 30, '11 1:49 am 

So... Chevy Chase was in that one movie right?

Queue fart noise.

Thanks Fanboi for your insight.

Post Posted: Jun 30, '11 4:07 pm 
Living Legend

Lol Brick if only we had more time. If only we had more... time... BeuurrrpppppPP! :)

Board index » General Discussion