[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
forums.nubstars.com • View topic - Raid Times :)
Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post subject: Re: Raid Times :)
 Post Posted: Mar 09, '10 10:33 pm 

I am good to go most nights of the week. If unable to make raid I will get a message to someone to let them know. The current monday/tuesday fits my schedule for the most part except for the rare anomaly of work interfering during exam times etc.

Profile Send private message  
 Post Posted: Mar 09, '10 10:44 pm 
Living Legend

like you did last night?

Post Posted: Mar 10, '10 1:56 am 

Any day but Wednesday.

Post Posted: Mar 10, '10 5:06 am 

Im free whenever.

Post Posted: Mar 10, '10 6:39 pm 
Living Legend

I've worked it out so that I get two weeknights to myself, minimum. Problem is, it's kind of random which two. Generally Monday is a solid "yes." Tuesday v. Wednesday is where it gets iffy.

That being said, Mon/Tues has worked well for me previously.

Post Posted: Mar 10, '10 8:22 pm 
Set 5-O

Hank - any day of the week

Post Posted: Mar 11, '10 7:34 pm 
Living Legend

Monday and Tuesday work, with if we ever moved days, I have things that I am able to do on Tuesdays besides WoW.

Pretty much I am available any day of the week, especially if told in advanced that someone wants to do a raid on a certain day. I usually adjust my schedule accordingly.

Post Posted: Mar 12, '10 11:58 am 

As many of you probably already know, I am really not into raiding or I would show up all the time, that being said though, if you need dps, feel free to jump on my vent or call my cell phone if you need me on Tuesday nights(possibly mondays as well.)

I have zero problems helping out when I can and will do my own research regarding boss strats prior to raid times.

If you do not need me, I am content doing my own thing, but I hate to see you folks not raid due to attendance issues that I myself contribute heavily to.

Most Tuesdays anyway, I am fine to raid. There have been times when I have not been home or even able to raid, but that is not the norm. Fanboi is my hero and I want to help if I am needed.

I do not care about loot so other hunters that show up often can raid worry free about my stupid ass.

Board index » General Discussion