[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
forums.nubstars.com • View topic - Greetings from Afghanistan!
Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post subject: Greetings from Afghanistan!
 Post Posted: Jul 06, '09 4:57 am 

Ok, I FINALLY got to the FOB where I'm going to be stationed at for the next year-ish and somewhat reliable internet should be en route. Whether or not it'll be able to support my WoW addiction, I dunno. If not, then I'll keep in touch with you guys here. And if I do start playing in my free time, some of you may already know that my account was hacked so I won't be doing much aside from getting my toons back up to snuff. Anyways, just dropping by to say hi and I'll try and log on vent sometime when my headset arrives in the mail. Hope you all are doing well and I'll be in touch. Peace.

-Buckshot

Profile Send private message  
 Post subject: Re: Greetings from Afghanistan!
 Post Posted: Jul 06, '09 2:39 pm 
Living Legend

Hola from AMERICA whats up buck :) glad to see you are still alive and kicking :P

Post Posted: Jul 14, '09 10:24 am 

Heya Buck,

Glad to hear things are going well - stay safe!

Jyr

Post Posted: Aug 16, '09 7:31 pm 
Green Machine
Greetings from the states, I got back from Ramadi, Iraq in Nov of last year the satellite internet we had purchased was good for surfing but not great for WoW. I would get 1100ms tops, but was enough to chat with friends and farm AV :P Best of luck over there in Afghanistan, we keep requesting Afghan rotations but its always Iraq. Just got word of our third tour scheduled for next year.

Post Posted: Jan 05, '10 2:15 pm 

I never met you Buck, but I want to say thank you for your service to your country and all of us. I hope to see you back here Stateside soonest :). Matt

Every great landing is nothing more than a controlled crash...

Post Posted: Apr 04, '10 2:42 pm 

Sup guys! I'm back stateside but I'm still stuck doing demobilization for about another week. So by about that time, I'll be back online and playing catch-up. So bear with me when that happens, lol. Well, gotta get back to it but I'll see ya'll soon enough!

Post Posted: Apr 04, '10 4:05 pm 
Living Legend

Good news! Welcome "Home".

Board index » General Discussion