[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4683: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4685: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4686: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4687: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3830)
forums.nubstars.com • View topic - Starting Rosters for 25 / 10 man raids... *Necessary*
Login    Forum    Members    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Starting Rosters for 25 / 10 man raids... *Necessary*
 Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 2:47 pm 
Living Legend

If you're going to allow choices in a video game to affect a friendship in real-life, I don't know what to tell you. The focus of what you're upset about is beyond the scope of what I feel comfortable speaking about, so this is my last reply. I would ask, though, that you take this to a private medium rather than continuing here since the matter seems to be primarily between you and Fanboi.

Profile Send private message  
 Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:00 pm 

its a choice in a video game that qould effect it sandals.. i like you.. i really do you and me are almost the same type of person we are smart thinking well educated people who take things seriously. and thats the only way to do it IMO. If it is a video game then why does it matter that i really want to be included? if he doesnt include me it would be like inviting a bunch of people to your house to play super smash bros. and then choosing the people you dont know to play and making one of your buddies sit and watch... its not like a working situation where you have people that will affect your career I.E. life and family/ financial issues its something that is simply making a choice to include someone.. I understand what beatbox is talking about.. its bullshit to have a group of gamers "network54" and then choose a group of maybe more talented people that you find online first.. its like a band of friends splitting up because the lead singer found a guitarist in a city they were touring in that is slightly better then his current buddy guitarist and firing his buddy... THAT is even more serious then this... in which we dont get paid and we are just doing it for "FUN" ... in a basketball game at the courts that doesnt mean anything and is just a friendly game are you gonna pick a guy that you know is slightly better over a friend of yours that youve known forever???? answer that and ill shut the fuck up

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:04 pm 

Dude wtf you talking about? RLF vs OLF does not apply in this environment the way you think. You are selfish. Imagine if Fanboi took all his RLF to the group, with who you think you would be doing 25 Uldar? Pug?. In here we have RLF and even family. Cousins, brothers, nephews, etc.

I born in Nubstarts before you where here. I left because I was selfish bastard like you. I ended been back becuase Nubstars is the shit. I have done research class studies, and shit to be even better than before and I am still on the low part of the food chain in the guild. I bug fan? yes. Almost everyday, does he listen to me? He does but he is just been a smelly ass.

Dude Fan have his balls really tight up right now, and now you shit on him saying he preferred OLF over RLF. Dude what kinda friend you are? There is people that are upset, but they understand the meaning and the reasons why they are not in there. So fuking sit tight, relax and wait. Your building an atmosphere around that won't help you in a future. You trying to get the guild ignore you and dislike you. Then you put Fan in a worst position. Grab some pop-corn and watch the fuking movie.

in a basketball game at the courts that doesnt mean anything and is just a friendly game are you gonna pick a guy that you know is slightly better over a friend of yours that youve known forever???? answer that and ill shut the fuck up.

Dude you comparing apples with oranges. Now answer me this if you have a basketball team and you have 11 good players. What you do? Keep them all in the bench? No you give them time to each one. Some more than others.

Dude you been included in the groups you not been left behind. So stop QQ. But like sandals say looks like u bitter with fanboi, take it to a private medium. Since this forums get reads by other server people besides nubstars.

Peace!

Last edited by axxaxin on Apr 17, '09 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:14 pm 

how about stay the fuck out of it..mmk thanks... i dont really care... maybe thats what i want.. tell me you dont want me around.. go ahead.. it will justify everything ive said and i will go elsewhere.

I should have done this is private but its hard to get him to pay attention ... either way ... if you wanna sit and watch then fine... have fun being 2nd tier.. me.. i will not except 2nd tier in a video game... will NOT.. I am an overachiever and will not be told that i am 2nd grade i will move to the shittiest guild on the server to be a starter even if we are still running naxx

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:16 pm 

Last edited by axxaxin on Apr 17, '09 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:18 pm 

no you wont because i dont have a tail and i sure as fuck wont tuck it and run back. and be ridiculed for it... that just shows your class right there... ill transfer... DONT CARE JUST WANT TO RAID.... dont you guys get it?? start a naxx 10 or 25 and raid every other night i dont care.. but then again the only other raids we get are alt raids and those are alts of people who are main raiding.. whoops.. guess that wont happen

dont add me to main group idc but at least have another option for us... we dont have a fucking tank that can do anything ... we have no other option but to sit on our ass and watch/listen to others raid... its bullshit man i am sorry i dont know you and shouldnt be yelling at you but you know its not fair

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 3:24 pm 

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 4:39 pm 

better to raid with them then watch nubstars raid ROFLROFLROFL... people are just stupid.. how can you even brag on your guild when you have aboslutely nothing to do with the orginal progression you are CARRIED through once they know how and where and what you need to do so they can yell at you and tell you to do it

Post Posted: Apr 17, '09 4:53 pm 
Living Legend

Post Posted: Apr 18, '09 1:19 am 

What's going on in here?

10mans really don't mean anything, and to be upset over it is stupid. I don't think there is ever a set group for doing things, it's always who is on and who is best suited to perform the task. Want to start a second group? Look for people online and see if they are willing to give it a shot; don't sit on your ass and get someone else to pre-form the group for you.

Your desire and therefore you should do the work to accomplish it. Complaining isn't achieving anything, so you're making yourself less of an overachiever and more of an underachiever. Good personality makes a good player, regardless of their skill.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Discussion